Study in Chambery
A CAMPUS IN THE HEART OF FRENCH ALPS
- A Resource Center: to meet your information needs, giving you access to French and international databases (Delphi, Factiva, Marketline …), books, journals, research papers and annual reports of companies.
- Language Resource Center: to improve your level through innovative training platform developed by our ‘languages’ team and a self-service multimedia laboratory for individual work.
- Lecture halls and classrooms all equipped with video projector
- Offices dedicated to student associations
- A summer pavilion for friendly moments
- A beach volleyball court to unwind after class
JEWEL OF THE MOUTAIN ECONOMY
Known as “the City of the Dukes” since its acquisition by the House of Savoie in 1232,
CHAMBERY is located on a major European road link, at the crossroads between France, Germany, Switzerland and Italy. The city benefits from considerable resources associated with the “white gold” economy and the dynamism of Savoie- Technolac: flagship of economic innovation and technology transfer in Auvergne- Rhône-Alpes, a model of sustainable development, the so-called “small Silicon
Valley”, is made up of 230 companies, 21 research centres and 69 scientific and technical training sectors. The campus is ideally located on the eco-technopole, near Lake Bourget.
OUR DIFFERENT SCHOOLS BY DOMAIN :
Need more information?
- Find out more about Chambéry campus
- Be contacted by our teams
- Know when the next open house is