Application Requirements and Process
- For admission in Bachelor 1st year: HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
- Bachelor degree (3 or 4 university years)
- For admission in M1: Bachelor degree (3 years) – 180 ETCS credits (or 90 US credits)
- For admission in M2: Bachelor degree (4 years) – 240 ETCS credits (or 120 US credits) – or a 3 year Bachelor degree with 3 year professional experience in the same field.
- Good level of English or French (depending on the language of the program)
- Application form
- Photocopy of passport or ID
- CV (Résumé)
- A letter of recommendation from one of your professors and/or employers who have observed your performance in an academic and/or professional context.
- Letters of recommendation not written in English must be officially translated.
- University transcript(s) and diploma(s), with official translation when necessary
- Proof* of English and/or French proficiency depending on the language of the program selected (or test interview with our admission office)
- Certificate of the ongoing year if you are currently enrolled in a School or University
Application can be made online and includes the following steps:
- Apply at: http://applyonline.inseecgroup.com/ (please upload all the required documents).
After receiving your application, we will contact you for an Admission interview by Skype.
The accepted proofs of French proficiency for programs in French (only for international students) are:
- DALF: C1
- DELF: B2
- TCF : B2, C1
The accepted proofs of English proficiency for any INSEEC program are:
- TOEFL (iBT minimum 79 ; paper-based minimum 550, computer-based minimum 213)
- TOEIC (minimum 785)
- IELTS minimum score 6.0
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency or Cambridge Advanced Level : score A, B or C
- INSEEC English Entry Interview