APPLYING TO Omnes Education.
If Omnes Education. has so many students at college, more than 23,000, it is because this private institution is made up of no less than 16 grandes écoles! The Institut des Hautes Etudes Economiques et Commerciales is a member of the Conférence des Grandes Ecoles, and is a fairly recent business school compared to the ESCP or HEC Paris in particular: it was founded in 1975 and until this day we deliver some of the most talented alumni in art business, medicine, management, luxury and sport.
Omnes Education. namely has 4 main areas of specific studies: Management, Engineering, Communication and Creation, and Political Science. It also includes highly specialised schools in Digital, Luxury, Sport and Health. These clusters bring together 16 schools, which explains the school’s radiation over the world and enforces its reputation as a top graduate school which sends alumni on the path of wonderful careers. In comparison to public schools a rigorous selection process means that scholarships can be issued to and aimed at the most talented applicants that submitted their file.
These INSEEC schools are present on campuses all over France (Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux, Chambéry) but also all over the world (London, Shanghai, Geneva, San Francisco, Monaco). This broad international outlook partly explains INSEEC’s high ranking in the main business school rankings.
For the admission to graduate school or postgraduate trajectories applicants must fill in a complete application to one of the degrees programs of their choice. With all forms complete, the road to finalising the application procedure is wide open.
THE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- INSEEC’s Grande Ecole Programme is open to preparatory class students taking the BCE competitive entrance exam. A limited number of places are available on the 5 INSEEC campuses in Paris, Chambery, Lyon and Bordeaux. The application procedure INSEEC Grande Ecole Programme may be accessible for students with a Bachelor’s degree, BTS or DUT after evaluation of the CV, cover letter and the evidence in their academic record.
The same procedure applies to students with 3 or 4 years of higher education.
- Like most post-baccalaureate business schools, the INSEEC Bachelor’s degree is applied for outside the main Parcoursup procedure. A cover letter, CV and file are required. A motivation interview will then follow for the candidates, probably a distance interview as well as tests. The INSEEC Bachelor is also accessible to students who have completed one or two years of undergraduate studies, depending on whether they wish to enter INSEEC in the 2nd or 3rd year of the Bachelor programme through Parallel Admission.
- The BBA INSEEC is entered in the first year via the Concours Pass in the final year of high school, with an examination of the Parcoursup file followed by an oral interview for a jury of referees. The BBA INSEEC is accessible in the 2nd year to students who have validated or are in the process of validating a first year of undergraduate studies (BTS, DUT, Licence, Classes préparatoires, etc.). This recruitment is also open to French students studying abroad.
- The prerequisites for graduate admissions to the MBA or MSc programme at INSEEC are a Bac +3 for the first year of the MBA. To enter the second year, you must have at least a Bac+4 or 4 years of professional experience in the sector of the Master courses.
Admission to the INSEEC MBA and MSc programmes is based on an examination of the application file, followed by a distance interview that will finalise the road to the decision concerning admission to the programme.
All data that is collected during the application procedure will be properly handled by Omnes Education. in accordance to European data protection laws.
INFORMATION AND ASSISTANCE
For any (international) student having the prospect of joining one of our departments and seeking information , accommodation, transport card or financial aid they can read up on what it is to study in France and at our school. In our FAQ section useful answers to your possible questions can be found.
Diversity is a key issue for the collective and personal development at university. We offer guidance and instructions to all those who are seeking to develop their academic lives on one of our campuses in France or the world. Whether you are a postgraduate, bachelor or master, help with housing or study fees can be found in every department. Our main goal is to make sure that together we prepare you for the best opportunities!
Follow our social media to be up-to-date on all news.
Discover other articles on the same topic :
Need more information?
- Find out more about Paris campuses
- Be contacted by our teams
- Know when the next open house is