MSc 2 International Sport Management
Twenty years ago, drawing on the expertise of its faculty and the reputation of the «Grande Ecole» program, INSEEC opened in Paris, Bordeaux, Lyon, Chambéry and London, Masters of Science & MBA programs specialized in 1 or 2 years (level Bac + 4/5), sanctioned by a RNCP level 7 certified title.
8 areas of expertise are offered: Digital, Finance, Sport, Management & Business Development, Luxury & Wine, Communication, Marketing and Management, Health & Resources human.
WHY CHOOSE THIS PROGRAM ?
- Delivered 100% in English, this program will open in September 2021. It aims to give wide international openness to students attracted by the globalization of a sector which is increasingly combined with the Western accent
- Ability to understand the international challenges of the various sectors of the sport economy and have a precise vision of the challenges of the governance of major world sports on the main markets
- Mastery of the global dynamics of developing markets and sports
- Ability to work in a company in the sports world where the single language of communicationis English
- Mastery of sponsorship and event techniques in an international context
- Knowledge of the strategy of the main global players in the field of sporting goods and their distribution