MSc 1 International Marketing
Twenty years ago, based on the expertise of its faculty and the reputation of the «Grande Ecole» program, INSEEC opened Masters programs in Paris, Bordeaux, Lyon, Chambéry and London of Science & MBA specialized in 1 or 2 years (Bac +4/5 level), sanctioned by a RNCP level 7 certified title. 8 areas of expertise are offered: Digital, Finance, Sport, Management & Business Development, Luxury & Wine, Communication, Marketing and Management, Health & Human Resources.
- Communication Manager
- Key Account Management
- International Brand Manager
- Customer Manager
- Global Product Manager
- Content Manager
WHY CHOOSE THIS PROGRAM ?
- Develop and acquire essential and required marketing knowledge in international and marketing
- Knowing how to take into account strengths and weaknesses in addition to identifying threats and opportunities in a rapidly changing business environment
- Develop a strong sense of intercultural knowledge and skills
- Be able to understand the current and future digital challenges facing a brand or a company may be confronted