Which business school accreditation is the best ?
- The best business school accreditation
- INSEEC’s accreditation: your partner towards excellence
Among the most recognized accrediting bodies are the three main ones: EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA. These institutions reward the school or university that offers business degrees and programs. They also have the faculty to withdraw these accreditations from institutions that do not maintain their level of excellence.
1. The best business school accreditation
These highly selective accreditations are used to reassure students of the university’s quality standards and to promote its curriculum.
The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business, also known as AACSB, is an American business education alliance that connects university, students, and employers to promote the leadership of tomorrow. The European Quality Improvement System, also known as EQUIS, is a specialized accreditation system for business schools. The Association of MBAs, more commonly known as AMBA, is a UK-based organization that accredits postgraduate and Master of Business Administration business school programs, whether full-time, part-time or executive.
INSEEC’s programme Grande Ecole is accredited by the AMBA according to their accreditation standards. INSEEC school is also a member of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles (CGE) and the Chapitale des Écoles de Management, which includes the best French business schools (HEC, ESSEC, ESCP Europe, etc.).
2. INSEEC’s accreditation: your partner towards excellence
Accredited business schools position themselves on a national and international level by ensuring the quality of their business and management programs and staff. INSEEC, with its programme Grande Ecole, focuses on the development of its professional partnerships as well as its openness to the global job market. Our school of business offers an education at the cutting edge of innovation. It is open to the world thanks to its campuses located in 6 countries and its alumni network, which contributes to the career development of our students.
The graduates of accredited business schools will quickly find recognition from the professional world. The quality of teaching from an accredited university will not have to be proven when applying for a job and will serve as a springboard for the graduate’s career.
Discover the admission process at INSEEC-U and complete your application for accredited excellence from the information listed on the dedicated page.
For further information :
- Is business school worth it ?
- How long does it take to finish business school ?
- What do you learn in business school ?
- When do business school applications open ?
- Can you get into business school without a business degree ?
- How do I choose the right business school ?
- Business training program
- Specificities of business school studies
- Integrate business school
- Business school competition
- Master in management