< What can I do after studying in France ? - INSEEC International
Apply nowRequest infos

What can I do after studying in France ?


  1. See what you can do after studying in France
  2. Looking for a job or continuing your studies in France

International students with an INSEEC-U degree have more job opportunities in France and abroad than students graduating from a public university. Eligible for the best type of posts and positions of responsibility, our Master’s graduates easily land a job in the Public Services.

1. See what you can do after studying in France

The professional experience acquired by our students during their internships or throughout their work-study program is highly valued on the job market in France but also in other countries around the world, thus facilitating their employment. INSEEC-U business school students are often offered an employment contract at the end of their studies. 

Looking for employment in France after study and graduating from a recognized business school will be a formality : your application will quickly be taken seriously. When applying for jobs, don’t hesitate to move away from your local companies by trying to apply in other cities. This will increase your chances of landing a job quickly. You also have the option of continuing to study in France as a long term student and obtaining a degree in another program.

2. Looking for a job or continuing your studies in France

Some students limit themselves to short term courses and return to their country of origin. Others complete their Master’s degree and choose to extend their stay to continue to enjoy French culture and improve their level of language skills.

Foreign students must formalize their registration using Campus France. While EU nationals do not need a visa to study at a university in France, others have to apply for one in order to obtain their higher education degree. After the issuance of a first visa that allows you to study in universities in France, you are eligible to apply for a temporary residence permit. The minimum duration of this card is one year, and you can renew it under certain conditions. It gives you the right to work in France like any other citizen.

Your professional project is defined as you study and choose your specializations. Take a look now at the many professionalizing degrees offered by INSEEC-U.

For further information :

INSEEC U. is a private multidisciplinary higher education and research institution located in Paris, Lyon, Bordeaux and Chambéry. With campuses in London, Monaco, Geneva, San Francisco and Shanghai, INSEEC U. occupies a unique place in the French educational landscape.
16 Schools
28,000 Students
345 Faculty Members
9 Campuses in France and Abroad
115 Specializations
creation, digital world and design
Political science
and international relations
Luxury, real estate, sport,
wine & spirits, digital world
To find out about all our programme offerings and our Schools, please check INSEEC.COM