Do business schools prefer GMAT or GRE ?
- Which test is the best for business schools between GMAT and GRE
- Prepare for admission to INSEEC with an English test
Candidates who apply to the Master’s or MBA programs at INSEEC-U are encouraged to submit the higher GMAT score. The GMAT has been specifically designed for MBA degree applicants. Some universities accept both tests, but many business schools prefer the GMAT.
1. Which test is the best for business schools between GMAT and GRE
Requiring English test scores is common in the business school admissions process. The GMAT and GRE are English language exams that are recognized by graduate programs, such as business school. Students who have scored on one of these tests have a good advantage when applying to graduate school. Conveniently, both tests are computer adaptive and can be taken at home.
The GMAT and GRE exam is divided into three parts: verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning and analytical writing. Both programs must be completed in 3.5 hours. The GRE is said to be less difficult than the GMAT and also less math-based. The difference in content between the GRE and GMAT is most noticeable on the verbal exam. It is interesting to compare whether you scored in both exams and what aspects you need to work on.
2. Prepare for admission to INSEEC with an English test
INSEEC Business School is considered a competitive institution of higher learning, with internationally recognized academic programs and several campuses in 6 countries around the world. International applicants to one of our degree programs must prove their ability to study in English. The admissions process to INSEEC Business School involves a verbal interview and a written quant test. Applicants who have scored on a prep tool such as the GMAT or GRE have a great advantage in their admission. During the application process, applicants will be asked to provide documents that may be relevant to their admission. A graduate who has scored high on the GMAT exam stands out from the rest of the student’s body and scores a point for admission.
The experience gained in business school will be useful in the search for an international job. Language skills are particularly important to the career’s path of future graduates.
For further information :
- What do you learn in business school ?
- When do business school applications open ?
- How hard is business school ?
- Can you get into business school without a business degree ?
- When are business school applications due ?
- Business school courses
- Specificities of business school studies
- Integrate business school
- Business training program