Can you get into business school without a business degree ?
- Getting into business school without a business degree
- Preparing for business school exams without a business degree
With its Master’s degree and Master of Business Administration degrees in fields as varied as Finance, Economics, Politics or Digital, INSEEC-U trains its students for a management position. An INSEEC-U graduate is destined for a brilliant career in management positions in the financial world or in industries.
1. Getting into business school without a business degree
While it is not necessary to have a first degree in business to enroll in undergraduate degrees at INSEEC-U, it is advisable to prepare for the very selective competitive exams of business schools. Indeed, the admission process to business schools includes an examination stage that requires the candidate’s knowledge. Going through preparatory courses is the assurance of getting into business school for the undergraduate student who is looking for access to Master’s degrees.
While students from preparatory courses earn their ticket to a graduate degree in management and gain admission, this pathway is not for everyone. But other options are available. Some candidates prefer a university program based on the application of their specific professional skill.
2. Preparing for business school exams without a business degree
Earned during the graduate’s internships or jobs, their experience and career goals will be particularly valued when the jury makes its decision. Beyond a business degree, it is the motivation of the undergraduate that will allow him/her to enter a business school’s program.
Backgrounds in accounting or human resources acquired during high school or the preparation of a first degree such as BTS or DUT will be useful during the entrance exams at INSEEC. Students pursuing their education after they have completed high school have the possibility to apply for a Bachelor’s degree at INSEEC and take the first step towards their future business careers. Opportunities to enter the Grande Ecole program require a Bachelor’s degree or BTS/DUT, or a preparatory class. This prestigious study trains managers for a national and international career.
The choice of business schools to begin or continue a graduate degree attracts more and more students each year.
For further information :
- When do business school applications open ?
- How to write a letter of recommendation for business school ?
- Can you get into business school without a business degree ?
- Which business school accreditation is the best ?
- How do I choose the right business school ?
- Management school
- Master in international business
- Higher education
- Integrate business school
- Business school courses